Sunday, November 18, 2012

A series of writings

Like the title says, I will be giving you some of the things i've written, and yes, they're all copywritten. If anyone is reading, I hope you enjoy the things i've written.

Some have titles but many of them don't. There is even a song that, to me, sounds very country...and I hate country music. So, without further ado....

Darkness Revealed

Raining, Raining,
On my head.
Raining, Raining,
Inside i'm dead.

Thunder, Lightning,
Inside my brain.
Crashing, Falling,
There's so much pain.

Cursing, Staring,
No one's there.
Smashing, Hating,
Blood everywhere.

Gasping, Drowning,
Darkness prevails.
Bleeding, Burning,
Now it hails.

Twisting, Screaming,
Blood on my skin.
Thrashing, Peircing...
It's Raining again


One Day

Can you see me?
Do you need me?
I sit and wonder,
If it'll be much longer,
Before you break my heart in two.

I need you to see me,
Need you to hear me,
Before I fall into darker skies.
I loved you madly,
and you treated me badly.

But here I am again with you,
There I go talking to you,
Here I go, still loving you,
But dont you see...

I need you to see me,
I need you to free me,
I need you to BE me,
For just one day...

So you can sit in your room
While fighting the dark.
Walk through the day and pull away
From everything and everyone you know.....

For just one day....
So I can finally say,
I'm Leaving the prison
you've locked me in,
I'm shoving you inside it,
Take the key and I'll hide it....
And just walk away


Reflections

Wind in my hair, sorrow in my eyes.
Thinking of the past,building my disguise.
Sitting on the waters edge, feeling nothing but the sand beneath my bare and naked feet.

I look for my reflection,there is nothing I can see.I look upon the water,for some fading hope of light.All that lies is the future,and something not quite right.
Heartbreak and corruption,they seem to lead the way.I look upon the sand behind me,
where fear and rejection lie.
Where once there was love,now there is only hate.

Broken hearts and broken dreams,
they surround me every day.I seem to be the strong one, but that is just a lie.
I seem to others a morning glory,
a vision to partake.
What they don't see with their own eyes,
is that it's all a big mistake.


Hush

A Hush fell over the crowd.
Then a light went out and screams were heard that
sounded as if they came from the ends of the earth.
The beat of the music went on,
But her heart did not.
She laughed and danced
and had a wonderful time,
or so it is im told....
But how, I scream, when she wasn't even that old,
could she be taken so very far away,
From me, from the world, from life.
I try to think of happy things,
but all of those are gone now.
She was my everything and now i'm lost without her.
All that's left are memories,
but it doesn't seem like those are enough.
I long to hear her silly laugh,
to feel her arms around me.
I want her here,
I want her back with me,
But this I know,
is never meant to be.
The only thing to do now is ride out each day,
and hope that one day, a hush will fall over the raging,
wailing, screaming, suffering and suffocating anguish in my heart..


Copywrite>Karen Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment